Monday, February 28, 2011

Annoyances

After spending the weekend with my girlfriend I feel the need to compile a list of things that aggravate me. This isn’t directed at my girlfriend, she is wonderful, but a list of realizations I’ve come to over the past couple of days. I've decided to open the list to include things outside of the military.

Dude Bras

People who think Natural Light is a good beer.

Homosexual couples that complain about not being able procreate.

In order for me to take a day off I have to fill out three separate forms.

My brother forgetting my birthday

Salespeople that won’t leave me alone even after I told them I’m just looking.

I hate receiving a lecture on safety every week. The military has spent over $100,000.00 on my education. Do I really need to be lectured on the dangers of wildlife every other week?

The fact that my boss hasn’t done his job in over a year.

18 comments:

EpitomeofStrange said...

I just want to know what the f a dude bra is?

Motivationalized said...

I'm with you on this.

Anonymous said...

Agree with everything in your list except for the military comments. Can't agree with something that I was not in/know nothing about.

Adam said...

my sister forgot my birthday too. damn.

Me said...

Interesting how the military put so much emphasis on safety, I mean its not liek you're in a war zone or seomthing....

Samuel said...

i don't think i've ever seen a dude bra but it sounds annoying

Mike Litoris said...

look on the bright side: you dont have aids

T. Banacek said...

I hate salespeople like that. I told one guy that I was just looking and he said something like "you have to look to buy" and then stayed there trying to sell me stuff.

Ion762 said...

yeah sales people who constantly pester is irksome but they are just trying to do their job so i normally don't mind unless they are really obnoxious about it

Bruce said...

dude bras? wtf?

RQ said...

You could always send the sales people on a quest, Tell them you called earlier about something and Steve said they were going to hold it in the back.

Zakk said...

I just stopped by to show some support, but man, that was a really great post!

The Game Store Guy said...

First off...what is a dude bra?

Second off...there was something oddly hilarious about the homosexual comment. Something about the way you put it was just funny.

Patti D. said...

Hey, your boss sure is cool!!

Unknown said...

light beer is no beer at all!

Tasty said...

"In order for me to take a day off I have to fill out three separate forms."

LOL wow that must be a fun time. ;)

Tifa said...

Lol your brother forgetting your birthday xD doesn't come as a surprise to me.. XD Sorry though! ^_^;;;

But seriously, wth is a dude bra??

Life Hacks said...

Aha light beer just doesn't cut it.

Post a Comment